FOOTBALL!!! Inescapable screaming and swearing whole town incapacitated month-long parties whether you care or not FOR ALL MANKIND (exc some edges in US of A haha). No FIFA corruptions and shitstorms going on is spoiling my precious game.
1. My Loverboy and I are fans of the same team (We are so meant to be~!!)
There is a nutso Dutch KNVB! fanuncle in house, so I’ll post this:
Square. (Yeah and Red owns Orange)
If I am betting $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I think the finals would be Brazil vs Argentina. Home turf advantage for both (close enough). Either give me all rounded soccer, or ATTACK! No, I do not enjoy watching Germany (nor England other than that faint colonized blood bond) *haven’t checked brackets and all that technicality*
2. Pitching me a book? This will do it. MY Takenouchi hottest ojisan is starring in its screen adapt!!
3. Who could tempt you buying beers (if u need the provocation)?
One crazyass Sakai~sama for me PLEASE!
4. Overh3ard themesong sang by the yummy HK ‘tuhao’ uncles, trailer and Joey Yung’s official version:
And bravo on the song choice, original written by the forever Cantopop twinGods Jim Wong and Joseph Koo. The story of the third installment in the Overheard franchise whirls around land rights in rural HK where land rights is still going by ‘martial’ laws of descendants original settlers way back when. TVB did a drama on the same theme in 1980 starring Damien Lau and FungBoBo and they are covering its theme song 風雲/Wind Cloud by the first and original Cantopop queen 仙杜拉/Sandra Lang. The lyrics is waxing purest wuxia poetry typical awesomest Jim Wong fashion.
5. New official poster for Legend of Mi Yue:
We have PD Zheng and Betty Sun Li confirmed on board, filming will start mid 2015, they will also make a tie-in movie around the same time so HuanHuan can enjoy her RL maternity leave. We are going back to (pre)Qin. I can’t wait for the periodp0rn and SunLi being another kickass lady braving the odds. Not prying me away.
6. 绣春刀/ Xiu Chun Dao ‘s official poster is out at SIFF (SH International Film Festival):
Y u so hot my ChangChen~~~~~!!!
If I wasn’t terribly interested in 道士下山(A Monk in a Floating World) with 陈凯歌 at the helm…
I am now! ! ! They added CC to the strange mix of who’s who: Aaron Kwok, 王宝强, 元华,王学圻,范伟, 林雪,李雪健, 房祖名 (a much much much better actor than his daddy Jackie Chan)…and…Lin ChiLing, and Vanness.
7. Whassuppp HongShi shippers?!?!????????? DO NOT FEED ME NEW CANDIES ANYMORE OK?!?!? My 弘诗魂 was resting in PEACE. *NO. GO. ON.*
8. The only 2 C drama CPs flailing me so hard I will forever watch craps for them. Have 2 MVs and let your heart be slayed along mine:
9. New poster for Ordinary World:
You can call me Mai KaiWen.
Mai (buy) What?
*SkillGet: lean into hottie’s chest when hard to hear. Condition: needs very clean yummy smelling hair.*
You are a peeping tom, pervert, thud!
You are a peeping tom, pervert, thud!
It is your own responsibility flirting with a pervert.
*O!K! I’ll own up! :O~~~~~~~~~~*
Why do I have to lend my wife to you three times a week?
I am not interested in drama. Not big enough a fan of any of the ladies, allergic to YuanShanShan to sit through a so-so Cdrama trying at singlelady-dom/infertility. This will be a straight YHcut watch. Good job ladyPD and thank you for putting him to his best use, playing the hot rich flirty badboy.
11. Fans got first glimpses of Ming Doctress, SS fans said it looks kickass fantastic and SS has improved tonnes yet again, crying eyes out so very moved from watching a bootlegged trailer. Huang Xuan has awesome chemistry with SS and stealing the show. Fans of WH said it was QSHF redux, super MarySue, his Ming emperor here is an even more pitiful Liu LianCheng, but SO VERY YUM. I do not trust TR, I also read anything from SS diehards with grains of salt (and snark haha).
Well, I can always trust TR selling decent slash:
This is very pretty though.
11. Because the WhiteSugar shipper Darlings (ILU!) are still making the cutiest RL shipper gifs of WHxTY and melikey:
(Pick your other half in actresses from anywhere) I pick TangTang *clapping at myself YES I SAID IT OUT LOUD!*
(Ideal type?) Is Tang…tang..TANG…TANG TANNGG TANNGG! So very ideal. Much dream type. *host: me too* *is bumped but nodding so full of himself he has better chance, and blinking up his game plan to beat the host*
12. This is the only single thing of The Legend of Fragrance I like, one still:
For some reason this still of TangTang makes her a facetwin of Gakki for me.
Sorry fans of FengFeng but he really owns not a face made for any period drama. I do hope Ancient Sword Fantasy (古剑奇谭) can surprise its fans coming out in early July (finally!). I am not the audience it is catering to, but I do like the boy enough and he is otherwise good looking in suitable things.
I do love all the clothes on TY, but she really needs to eat a dozen sammiches a day, being so lithe is actually aging her.
Wallace’s fans seems to be super confident with his upcoming 镖门 pwning his job in Battle of ChangSha, hmmm, interest is piqued. From the short trailer I don’t see it, but PD has apprenticed under all my Cdrama PD loves, 胡玫, 张黎…etc, so he has something talented going on I bet. Writer is the richest working C scriptwriter, worked on a lot of very well received dramas including some movie loves of mine: 千里走单骑 and 一代宗师. Wow.
Who looks this ridiculously gorgeous with a bald head?! Not a living thing.
13. Pretty chic things over at TVB:
Bonus, we have this:
…at some fancy smancy ball, Bosco assumes Kate is here to flirt with him when she is throwing him a truck of lemons: Nope! Only has eyes for his wifey Nancy/Anson. lol look at Bosco’s sourgrape face. Trying out full-on yuri now huh, TVB.
16. ItaKiss Okinawa is wrapping up any day right?! *pout* *We so should have it as our go-to summer fluff for the bebes not interested in the hotties chasing one ball*. The bts is too ridiculous cute I do not think the drama proper can beat it.
^I LOVE this pic. So screaming BFFs just chilling. LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE.